THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED
Securing investment to grow your business can be tough. Knowing how to draft and present your case for cash is vital if you’re to secure the finance you need.
If you’re looking for support to take your business to the next level, attending this free two-day Investment Readiness workshop in Hereford run by venture capital specialist Midven is must.
Birmingham-based Midven, has a strong track record of investing in early-stage businesses and has been appointed to manage the new £35m West Midlands equity fund, part of the Midlands Engine Investment Fund (MEIF).
What is involved?
Sessions will cover the following topic areas:
- How to create a structured and strategic business plan.
- How to create achievable financial forecasts.
- What investors look for in a pitch and how to pitch successfully.
- How to structure your company legally to ensure a smooth investment process.
Giovanni Finocchio, a Midven Investment Director who has invested in early stage companies for the past eight years, will lead the workshops. Industry experts Tony Seaton from Blue Sky Corporate Finance and Toby Harper from Harper James Solicitors will provide professional guidance on financial planning and legal documentation.
When and where:
- October 16/22: Hereford Business Solutions Centre, Coldnose Road, Hereford, HR2 6JS
How to register
If you would like to attend please register here.