Technology Developer Accelerator Programme (TDAP)
Helping to accelerate SME innovations to market.
Apply for up to £135,000 of grant matched funding, backed by the Department for Business Energy & Industrial Strategy
- TDAP supports micro, small and medium-sized businesses developing cutting edge automotive technology, products and services
- Since 2017 – TDAP has supported 31 SMEs with over £5 million in funding
- An 18-month programme that supports participants from concept idea to viable market proposition
- Successful applicants will get expert technical and industry support throughout the process
What previous participants say:
- Marcel Fowler, New Motion Labs, TDAP Wave 2: ‘Having a good idea is only a fraction of what makes a business. The experts helped us to understand how we could build a business around that and progress towards commercialisation.’
- Haroon Ihsan, Alsitek, TDAP Wave 2: “The APC’s network of suppliers, vehicle manufacturers and potential customers is what
really helps to open doors in the automotive industry.’
- Dr Yura Sevcenco, Reaction Engines, TDAP Wave 3: ‘By the end of the project we will have gone from a single proof of concept
to validation in a relevant environment with partners that are recognised internationally.”
Find out more by visiting Technology Developer Accelerator Programme – APCUK
Access to the Expression of Interest application is via the above link.
More information is available via the APC UK website