Start Up Loans, of up to £25,000 per person, designed to help you get your businesses up and running.
Transmit Start-ups is the leading delivery partner for the Government’s Start Up Loans scheme, set up in 2012. Our Start Up Loans, of up to £25,000 per person, are designed to help you get your businesses up and running.
We approve hundreds of loans, for entrepreneurs like you, every month – from hairdressers and plumbers to app developers and film makers.
Transmit Start-ups will guide you through the application process, including advice on creating a business plan and cash flow forecast, and also provide free mentoring after receiving your loan.
You can choose to work with us directly, or if you prefer, we also operate through a network of referral partners who can discuss the programme further or start your loan application.
There are no fees charged for obtaining a Start Up Loan or any of the services associated with it.
Start-up loan at a glance
- £500-£25,000 finance available
- For businesses trading 0-36 months
- 1-5 years loan term
- No application fee or early repayment fees
- Government backed
- 6% P.A. fixed interest rate
- You must be aged 18 or over
- You must be living in the United Kingdom
- You will have an idea for a new business or a business that has been trading for less than 3 years
- Most types of businesses will be considered
- You will be subject to a credit check, though lending is not necessarily based solely on the credit report
- If you are a foreign national you must have a relevant visa that extends at least 6 months beyond your loan repayment term
Visit the website for more information.VISIT SITE
Contact us about Transmit Start-Ups
Or email us direct