WEBINAR VAT and Customs Trading with the EU Post Brexit (Delivered by Shropshire Chamber)
Colin Woodward is a VAT and Customs practitioner and director of Barringtons. Over the past 20 years, he has provided specialist advice and support to firms of accountants throughout the UK, to other professional organisations and to businesses, both in the UK and overseas. In addition to his advisory work, Colin also deals with contentious matters and disputes with HMRC, which include where necessary taking cases to the Tax Tribunals. He is also author of the UK Chapter of General European VAT, published by the IBFD, in the Netherlands, which is a reference used by, for example, overseas tax advisors, when advising clients encountering UK VAT in their businesses.
During this webinar we will look at the following;
- Overview of changes at the end of 2020
- Trading with the EU in goods and services post Brexit
- E-commerce in goods, general services and digital services
- Customs reliefs and simplifications
- Import duties and import VAT post Brexit
- Overseas VAT refunds
For more information and to register, please click here.