WEBINAR How employers can support the Mental Wellbeing of their staff
Join the team at Worcestershire Health and Care NHS Trust who will provide helpful hints and tips on ensuring your staff are supported throughout this period. Everyone is experiencing this in different ways and all are normal. Key messages are that there is no one reaction to Covid-19 and that ‘it’s okay to not be okay’, as there can sometimes be a reluctance to ask for help when we need it.
What will be covered in this webinar?
- What we know about our mental wellbeing during Covid-19
- What employers need to look out for with their teams
- How to build resilience within the organisation
- What support is there for individuals and how to access these
- When to think about seeking further support for staff
Contact us about WEBINAR How employers can support the Mental Wellbeing of their staff
Or email us direct