Midlands Economic Briefing – Manufacturing Sector
This online event is an economic briefing for Midlands Manufacturing stakeholders and businesses to help understand the challenges and economic landscape of the sector within the region post-pandemic. The annual Make UK Regional Outlook in partnership with BDO was released in the summer to reflect on the regions performance across employment, exports and productivity. This session will aid attendants to better understand the midlands manufacturing sector.
• 12:00 Charlotte Horobin, Region Director Make UK
• 12:15 Jon Gilpin, partner and head of manufacturing at BDO in the Midlands
• 12:20 Mike Hannay, Managing Director, Medical Technologies Innovation Facility, Nottingham Trent University
• 12:30 Tony Kinsella, Chief Executive, Lucideon
• 12:40 Phillipa Oldham, Director, Advanced Propulsion Centre UK
• 12:50 Opportunity to ask questions of our speakers
Attend this event to understand… the Midlands Economic landscape for manufacturing and to ensure the sector’s challenges are understood to support a resilient recovery and review market performance.
Ideally suited for… Manufacturers, Banks, Accountants, Growth Hubs, Local Enterprise Partnerships, Universities, Catapults, Local Authorities, Trade Associations and Marketing Firms.
Prior to the event a link to join the webinar will be sent to you via email. Make UK reserves the right to prioritise bookings with its regional partners and members.