Master Class: Sustainability, Energy and Bioproducts
The Energy & Bioproducts Research Institute (EBRI) at Aston University is now running a new series of its highly acclaimed Master Class to help business decision makers and entrepreneurs explore the growing bioeconomy and the opportunities it offers.
Are you a business in Shropshire seeking guidance on how to:
- Reuse, recycle or reduce your waste?
- Meet your customer and investor demands to demonstrate your commitment to sustainability?
- Develop new, innovative, low carbon goods and services from waste?
- Link into the ever expanding green industry supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts?
- Enhance your energy systems?