Industry placements – supporting your workforce development
An industry placement is an extended period of structured time that a student spends in your workplace, developing real skills and making a meaningful contribution to your organisation.
Many employers are already offering industry placements. In this 1½-hour webinar, you’ll explore industry placements, and how they might contribute to the development of talent in your workforce.
The webinar will cover:
- what are industry placements and T Levels
- The benefits to you of offering industry placements
- How industry placements, apprenticeships, and work experience can work together
- What you as the employer; the student; and the education provider will need to do
- Insights and case studies from employers already offering placements
- The free government support available to help you now
Who is the webinar for?
Designed for HR / learning and development staff and team leads and managersREGISTER