Digital Innovation Networking Group (DING) #6
Event: Digital Innovation Networking Group (DING)
Date: October 6th
Location: Virtual (REMO)
9.00 Welcome from Digital Solutions @ UCS
9.10 Spotlight: Engage, Recruit and Connect – A discussion to look at the opportunities businesses have when collaborating with University of Chester/University Centre Shrewsbury.
What will this session cover?
– What opportunities are available for businesses
– The process for a business to access them
– Real life example of benefits
What is the benefit to you?
– You will be able to learn the process, costings, logistics of collaborating with the university, including student placements and academic support.
The spotlight will include Adam Crane (Employer Engagement Coordinator – Careers and Employability) and Trina Roberts (Senior Lecturer & Programme Leader, Faculty of Business & Management). Join us to find out how University Chester, University Centre Shrewsbury can support your business to grow.
9.40 Introductions for Shout Outs
9.50 Thank You and Start of Networking
Aim of the event:
This is an opportunity to attend a high value digital innovators networking event to connect and exchange knowledge with entrepreneurs, universities, support organisations and funding and professional communities.
Who should attend?
1) Businesses in Shropshire and Telford and Wrekin who:
- have knowledge and expertise of Digital Innovation
- have high level innovative ideas requiring digital expertise
- have an interest in connecting with like minded people and an interest in digital innovation
2) Funders, support agencies and academics who have something to offer businesses that can support innovation activity in Shropshire and Telford and Wrekin.
Businesses in Shropshire and Telford & Wrekin have been telling us that they want to make a difference by sharing expertise, resources and technical know how. The Digital Solutions project has listened and would like to create the opportunity for businesses to:
- Gain an understanding of what complimentary support eligible SMEs may be able to access through the ERDF funded Digital Solutions Project.
- Access funding, support programmes and key innovation specialists.
- Meet like-minded individuals and companies.
- Access opportunities for knowledge exchange between the university, other SMEs and support organisations.
The event is being hosted via REMO, to make the most event of the networking platform, it is preferred attendees have a webcam and microphone available.