Key Account Management - Department for International Trade
Key Account Management is a service for both UK foreign owned companies or businesses with foreign parent companies which are strategic to the region.
The overall aim of the Department for International Trade's Key Account Management programme is to implement a strategic account management capability across the Marches, as part of the Midlands Engine region, with the following key objectives:
- Build local capacity to carry out account management support effectively
- Identify existing foreign investors who are not already being account managed
- Identify and support growth/further investment in foreign owned companies
- Identify issues affecting foreign investors to feed into government policy team
The key eligibility criteria for the KAM Programme are:
- Companies must be foreign owned (e.g. they must have a minimum 10% foreign ownership by one single stakeholder and there must be an overseas patent)
- Companies must be existing investors who are already established in the UK
- Companies should not normally be account managed by anyone else in the DIT network.
To access support, eligible businesses should contact the below organisations, depending on the local authority area to which they pay business rates.