Information on loans and liquidity arrangements.
- The Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme is for SMEs with up to a £41m turnover and will be delivered by 41 lenders through the British Business Bank. Up to £5m is available with the first 12 months interest free.
- A Bounce Back Loans scheme, will provide loans of up to £50,000 available to the smallest businesses affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Find out more and apply here.
- The Coronavirus Large Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CLBILS) will ensure that more firms are able to benefit from government-backed support during this difficult time. It will provide a government guarantee of 80% to enable banks to make loans up to £200 million to firms with an annual turnover of between £45 million and £500 million.
- Loans backed by a guarantee under CLBILS will be offered at commercial rates of interest.
- A number of private lenders are also making funds available to small businesses impacted by COVID-19, including £2 billion from Lloyds Banking Group and £5 billion from NatWest
- An agreement has been made with the Bank of England to supporting liquidity amongst large firms, so they can pay their small suppliers, salaries and rents.
- Other sources of funding and finance can be found on our support finder tool