Providing flexible solutions for our business community in Shropshire
Offering face to face advice on business grants, loans and support available for Shropshire businesses regardless of size or sector, from pre-start to established businesses.
The Marches Growth Hub, Shropshire, co- located with Shropshire Chamber of Commerce provides support in one place. It's located at Battlefield Enterprise Park providing easy access to the M54/A49 with free car parking on-site.
Open 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday and FREE one-to-one business support meetings by appointment.
Telephone: 01743 250526
We are currently offering a number of Business Support one-to-ones at the Marches Growth Hub Shropshire on the following dates:
- Wednesday 6th February - with Alec Gillham from University of Wolverhampton Business Solutions Centre
- Wednesday 13th February- with Anna Sadler & Emma Chapman of Marches Growth Hub Shropshire
- Wednesday 20th February - with Alec Gillham from University of Wolverhampton Business Solutions Centre
- Wednesday 27th February - with Anna Sadler & Emma Chapman of Marches Growth Hub Shropshire
- Wednesday 6th March - with Alec Gillham from University of Wolverhampton Business Solutions Centre
We are also offering the same one-to-one sessions in other locations around Shropshire on the following dates:
- Thursday 24th January - at Whitchurch Civic Centre with Anna Sadler & Emma Chapman of Marches Growth Hub Shropshire
- Thursday 31st January - at Silvester Horne Institute, Church Stretton with Anna Sadler & Emma Chapman of Marches Growth Hub Shropshire
- Tuesday 19th March - at Market Drayton Library, 51 Cheshire Street, Market Drayton TF9 1PH with Anna Sadler & Emma Chapman of Marches Growth Hub Shropshire
Whatever stage you're at - thinking of starting a business, just started a new business or been established for a while - these FREE sessions will give you a chance to find out what support and funding is available.
To book your appointment please email firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to the informal meeting space other facilities are available to hire:
Ground floor boardroom for up to 12 with conference call facilities
First floor boardroom for up to 8 people with projector and screen
To make a booking call 01743 250526 or email: email@example.com
Larger rooms are available for meetings and events at the University Centre Shrewsbury in Shrewsbury Town Centre, giving businesses access to the University's knowledge base, innovation activity and wide range of facilities.
Rooms are available at competitive rates. Please phone or email to enquire:
Half -day hire periods are 9am - 1pm or 1pm - 5pm
Full day hire periods are 9am to 5pm
The Growth Hub will arrange a series of business networking events delivered in our Market Towns to ensure all of our companies can benefit from the Growth Hub provision
An up to date Calendar of Events is promoted through the Growth Hub website www.marchesgrowthhub.co.uk
Marches Growth Hub Shropshire
Shropshire Food Enterprise Centre
Telephone: 01743 250526
For further information about why Shropshire is a great place to live, work and invest visit www.investinshropshire.co.uk