Published: January 17th, 2022
Creative companies across the Marches which want to develop new international markets are being urged to sign up for a special roadshow.
Experience UK, the British trade body which represents UK companies who design, create, and deliver world-class visitor experiences, is launching its regional exporting roadshow programme in Birmingham on February 17.
The free roadshow, delivered in partnership with the Department for International Trade, promises a fun and engaging evening for creative companies who want to tap in to new markets.
Highlights of attending include:
- Learn more about Experience UK’s unique offer in supporting and representing the experience sector
- Gain insights into the Department for International Trade’s global network and current market activity
- Meet with a local exporting champion to learn about their international successes to gain inspiration
- Connect with local International Trade Advisers to discuss bespoke business objectives and how these can be executed
- Network with Experience UK, the DIT team, existing Experience UK members and other businesses in the West Midlands creative sector
The West Midlands Regional Roadshow will take place at Mr Mulligans in the centre of Birmingham starting at 6.30pm and finishing at around 9.30pm. Complementary refreshments will be provided.
The event is open to all businesses that operate within the creative sector that are exporting or want to learn more about exporting, e.g. architects, museum and exhibition designers, attraction designers and suppliers, museum fit-out contractors, furniture designer and suppliers, visitor app specialists, lighting specialists and visitor attraction transport designers and suppliers.