Shropshire Chamber of Commerce Food & Drink Conference and Expo
Shropshire Chamber of Commerce in conjunction with the Department for International Trade are bringing together the best of Shropshire’s Food and Drink sector for a day of activities.
This is an exciting opportunity for any size Shropshire food & drink producer to showcase their products to potential buyers and to discuss UK and International opportunities to grow your sales. To complement the Expo there will be several non-export and export related seminars held throughout the day. Visitors to the show can see what’s on offer from Shropshire producers as well as attend these specialists led seminars to hear from key industry experts. This will allow attendees to understand first-hand, how artisan food producers can gain access into large retailers and independents as well as to gain a competitive advantage to grow both UK and export sales.
Non – Export Seminars
• Food Product Labelling
• Connecting artisan food producers and retailers
• How to gain a competitive advantage in your product category
• Practical session on how to take high-quality product photos for ecommerce and social media Export Seminars
• One Stop Shop VAT Return for E-Commerce Simply VAT
• How to grow your export sales
• Export Health Certificates
• Chamber Customs – Customs Declarations