Published: May 13th, 2019
Want to know how to master LinkedIn – and find out why it is the most under-utilised marketing tool in the business world?
Then this session with our Growth Hub Guru Ian Preston is just for you.
Ian will show you how the platform can deliver a never ending stream of great leads in an intensive three-hour workshop which will provide a step-by-step guide on how to find, connect and engage with your ideal clients.
The workshop will show you how to build your perfect profile, plan and develop your strategy, cultivate the right network of contacts, create and develop better opportunities and generate more leads.
It all takes place on May 22 from 9.15am and you can book on it here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/how-to-get-more-business-through-your-use-of-linkedin-tickets-57508599770?aff=ebapi
Who is Ian Preston?
Ian is a leading Business Coach, trainer and public speaker.
He has spent the last 30+ years in sales and marketing and has taken a particular interest in the art, science and psychology of selling, which he has shared by leading, training and coaching many teams and individuals over the years.
Ian recognised that LinkedIn was a massively underutilised marketing tool and now spends a lot of his time working with individuals and businesses to help them use LinkedIn more effectively to find, connect and engage with their ideal clients.
He heads up his own consultancy which provides training and coaching services designed to improve business and personal performance.
Ian’s top tips for becoming a LinkedIn legend
our LinkedIn profile is like your window on the world. You can look out at potential clients through it but they can also look into your world. Therefore if your profile is sloppy and unprofessional they may take the view that that is reflective of everything you do! So ask yourself:
- Is your photo a good quality head and shoulders shot as you would be expected to be seen in a business meeting?
- Is your headline (the bit below your name) just your job title or does it tell the reader what you can do for them?
- Does your headline contain some key search words you would want to be found for?
- Are your contact details up to date and easily visible? If they can’t be found easily, or are out of date, the reader may move on to your competitor.
- Is your summary just a list of what you do or does it state the benefits they will get out of working with you?
- Does it contain value documents helping position you as a thought leader in your market place? Does it contain recommendations from satisfied clients? 3rd party testimonials sell!