A series of webinars is being staged to help businesses adapt to the new export regulations governing cross-Channel trade.
The UK Government and Region Hauts-de-France have joined forces to host a joint webinar at 8:00am (UK time) on March 8 for businesses on the Short Straits Channel Crossing.
The session will:
- Present how cross-Channel trade has fared since January 1 2021, with a specific focus on what companies can do to keep their operations smooth in light of new controls
- Promote the need for preparation and anticipation when engaging in cross-Channel trade
- Answer participants’ questions
Further live webinars are taking place this week and next including:
- What are customs import declarations? – March 5
- Trader responsibilities when using an intermediary – March 5
- Importing Products of Animal Origin (POAO) from the European Union into Great Britain – March 8
- Exporting: Actions you need to take now – March 9
For more information and sign-up visit the following links:
https://register.gotowebinar.com/rt/6648007254465384974?source=February-HMRC-GOV (Trader responsibilities)
https://register.gotowebinar.com/rt/2867929158198948108?source=December-HMRC-GOV (Importing: Staged controls)
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/defra-presents-importing-products-of-animal-origin-poao-from-eu-to-gb-tickets-139408228765 (Importing Products of Animal Origin)