Businesses from across the Marches wanting expert advice on how to combat the coronavirus crisis in the workplace are being urged to take advantage of free online webinars.
The conciliation service Acas says it has spaces left on two forthcoming webinars which will examine some of the implications of the impact of the virus at work.
The interactive sessions – Coronavirus: An advisory webinar for employers – will feature expert advice on just how companies can reduce the risk that the pandemic poses.
Topics to be discussed include:
• Steps that can help reduce the spread of the virus
• Effective ways of communicating with employees
• Self-isolating, time off, sickness certification and sick pay
• Altering working hours, shift patterns and working arrangements
• Remote working and the use of technology
The hour-long interactive sessions are completely free – but you must register in advance.