Published: March 28th, 2022
Businesses across the Marches are being urged to play their part in helping offer work to people who have come to the UK from Ukraine.
The Government wants any company which can offer full-time jobs, part-time work or voluntary positions to Ukrainians to contact it with the details.
Companies are being asked to email [email protected] and the Government says it will offer help to share the job offer.
A Government spokesman said companies should include the following in their email:
- Your company name and contact details
- How many roles you have available
- The location of the role (if it’s local or national)
- A job description
- If the role is part-time, full-time or a different working pattern
- If English language qualifications are needed
- Any support you can offer – for example, relocation packages, mentoring or English lessons
“After your offer is received, you’ll be contacted by someone from the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) or the Refugee Employment Network (REN). They’ll ask you about your offer in more detail and explain what happens next.”
For more information visit https://www.gov.uk/offer-work-ukraine