The Marches LEP Energy Fund
The Marches LEP Board has given approval to open a £4million call for capital energy projects.
The Marches Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) recognises that energy provision is a critical element for unlocking future growth. Consequently, the Marches LEP Board has given approval to open a £4million call for capital energy projects.
The LEP is seeking to support projects in the Marches that are able to achieve the following key objectives, as set out in the Marches Energy Strategy:
- Smart control and mitigation of grid constraints
- Innovation in agricultural technologies
- Sufficient reliable energy supply
- Development of the supply chain in key areas of the low carbon economy
- Local renewable energy supply
- Addressing high levels of fuel poverty
The Call is for projects with a minimum grant funding requirement of £100,000 and a maximum value of £2,000,000 and a requirement for a minimum of 20% match funding.
The deadline for Expressions of Interest is Friday, 8 July 2022
Visit the site for further information, guidance and details of how to apply.VISIT SITE