Productivity through People
Productivity through People will help you improve your business by focusing on working practices. People are the most important asset your business has, so it makes sense to put this at the centre of everything you do.
In brief, Productivity through People:
- Is dedicated to transforming leadership and management capability in order to develop modern, high-performance workplace practices in SMEs.
- Gives a framework to improve the competitiveness and efficiency of businesses.
- Provides an unparalleled opportunity to meet the people behind award-winning organisations where excellence in productivity lies at the heart of business. For example, previous applicants benefited from exclusive visits to businesses like Williams F1 Advanced Engineering, Rolls-Royce and EY.
- Enables business leaders to work with leading experts and like-minded individuals in an exclusive peer network achieved through a collaboration of leading organisations and a world-class business school.
- Emphases on how businesses can improve their workplace strategies and employee engagement.
We are excited to offer this programme at a cost of £2500 per person. This is unique because the programme is usually valued at £7000 per person.
1. Female lead businesses highly encouraged
2. SME owners and/or senior team leaders who can influence change within the organisation
3. Any industry sector
4. SMEs with between 10 and 500 employees
5. Annual turnover between £3m and £50m
6. Organisation must have been trading for more than twelve months
To find out more and register, please email [email protected]