Registration of Interest: Market Visit to MEDICA 2022
Are you a life science company looking to showcase your expertise and innovation overseas? This DIT Midlands market visit to MEDICA 2022 could be your next stop.
Taking place annually in Düsseldorf, the event attracts over 120,000 global visitors and each year. Leading individuals from business, research, healthcare and government attend the exhibition alongside national and international experts and decision-makers.
About the visit (14 – 17 November 2022)
At the exhibition, companies will be supported by a DIT life sciences sector specialist and have access to the following:
- Access to DIT Midlands stand facilities
- Promotion of company name on DIT Midlands stand
- Use of meeting tables on the DIT Midlands stand
- DIT Midlands adviser support at the exhibition
- Display of corporate slidedeck on TV screen
- Company profile included in the [email protected] online directory
- 1-2-1 meetings and market overview sessions delivered by attending DIT sector specialists
- Invite to UK and Midlands organised networking opportunities
- Two full day visitors passes to Medica per company
Before the visit
DIT Midlands will host a series of virtual briefings prior to the event, starting in October and running through until November. The presentations will include:
- Pre market visit briefing
- Briefings by country and market specialists
- How to conduct market research
- Language and culture workshop
- How to deliver the perfect elevator pitch workshop
There is a commitment fee of £150 plus VAT to be part of the physical delegation and £99 plus VAT to be part of the virtual delegation.
Register your interest
Places on our market visits are limited. So use the link below to register your interest in joining us today, free and without obligation