Grant funding available for eligible businesses in Shropshire and Telford & Wrekin
The Department for International Trade (DIT) has launched its new Internationalisation Fund for eligible businesses in England.
The Fund is currently open to applications from businesses in Shropshire and Telford and Wrekin. Applications for businesses in Herefordshire have now closed.
Match-funded grants of between £1,000 and £9,000 will be available for future activity (subject to eligibility and availability).
To secure a grant, you’ll need to fund a proportion of your costs yourself. This varies according to where your business is based and will be either 40% or 50% of the total cost.
The fund can be used to support areas including (but not exclusively limited to):
- Market research
- IP (intellectual property) advice
- Translation services
- International social media/SEO
- Trade fairs (where no TAP funding is available)
- Independent market visits
- Consultancy and other international commercial services
Is your business eligible?
- The company must be based in England
- The company must be a small or medium sized enterprise (SME) with up to 250 employees
- No more than 25% of the business is owned by an enterprise which is not a SME
- Annual turnover does not exceed €50 million or annual balance sheet does not exceed €43 million
The fund is supported by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
Visit the website for more information and to contact your local DiT Trade Advisor.VISIT SITE