Funding for research or innovation that's ground breaking, improves European research standards or responds to challenges like climate change or food security.
You may be able to get Horizon 2020 funding for projects which:
- involve ground breaking research or new technologies
- improve research training and development, or research infrastructure
- create growth in sectors like advanced manufacturing, materials,
biotechnology, information and communication technology, nanotechnology
- increase private investment in research
- respond to challenges like climate change, food security or healthcare for an ageing population
Small or medium sized companies (SMEs) can also get help from a coach
or mentor, eg to improve management skills, create a marketing strategy
or raise finance.
For more information: click here