Home Building Fund – Infrastructure Loans
The government has created a £3 billion fund to increase the number of homes built in England. You can apply if you're a private sector business that builds new homes or prepares sites for housing developments.
If you’re preparing land for homes, we can loan you up to £250 million to cover infrastructure and enabling costs.
What the fund supports
We want to support developers, master developers and landowners in unlocking strategic housing sites, allowing land for housing to be delivered more quickly and creating great communities.
Our infrastructure funding can provide the financing for any non-housebuilding activity needed to unlock large sites and enable partners to use their capital resources to deliver housing quickly.
Eligibility for funding
You may be eligible for funding if:
- your project is financially viable
- your project would stall, or progress much less quickly, without this funding
- you are a UK-registered corporate entity or limited liability partnership (LLP)
- your infrastructure project will lead to the development of new housing
When we make a loan offer, you will:
- normally need to have a controlling interest in the land and a clear route to achieving planning consent
- typically have a masterplan or outline planning granted
We cannot fund projects where:
- there are new leasehold houses
- leasehold flats are charged more than a peppercorn (ie nominal) ground rent
For more information visit the website.VISIT SITE
Contact us about Home Building Fund – Infrastructure Loans
Or email us direct