Herefordshire Skills for the Future
NMITE (New Model Institute for Technology and Engineering) is delivering the Herefordshire Skills for the Future project between 2021 and December 2023.
The project, part-funded by the European Social Fund, aims to improve skills provision in Herefordshire by supporting local businesses and education providers through a range of activities, including:
- Developing an Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Skills Youth Network to improve professional skills amongst young people.
- Creating a Future Skills Group comprising educators and local businesses to embed future skills in course content.
- Undertaking Business Skills Gap Coaching with local SMEs to assist with future growth planning.
- Facilitating Employer Engagement Forums to encourage local businesses to challenge the status quo and incorporate innovative ideas into their business planning.
- Providing Careers Advice and an Enterprise Advisor Network to local schools and colleges to support careers provisions.
- Launching a Herefordshire Placement Programme to assist young people, Graduates, and career shifters with their careers.
Contact us about Herefordshire Skills for the Future
Or email us direct