Building Your Business Victorious
Want to start a small business or social enterprise?
Our free specialist business support could get you started
Would self-employment give you the flexibility to create a work/life balance?
Fancy working for yourself, running your own business or starting a social enterprise, but not sure how to start?
Are you aged 18+ not currently working and
living in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin?
Nicky Kent, our expert Business and Social Enterprise Advisor will provide the following:
One to One Support Sessions
You will receive up to 5 x 2 hour 1-1 sessions either online or in person (subject to social distancing legislation). One to one sessions will focus on, for example:
• Individual Business Idea and Vision
• Developing Business Skills and Knowledge
• Creating the right Business Mindset
• Agreeing, Setting and Reviewing Clear Business Goals
• Creating a Work / Life Balance Tailored to Your Needs
• Working through Concerns and Celebrating Success, etc
Group Business Training Sessions
Group sessions will cover and provide training in core business topics, for example:
• Market Research
• Business Planning and Marketing
• Identifying your Ideal Customer and Sales
• Legal Structures and Legislation
• Financial Forecasting and Budgeting
• and Much More
Plus access to private Facebook Group
You will learn new skills in a supportive, caring and interactive environment. You’ll also receive ongoing reviews and the chance of some fast track support
1-1 sessions – 10 hours of 1-1 online/in person business support
1-2 Group sessions – 50 hours of online/in person business support
Weekly reviews and peer to peer support – Office Hours – weekly ongoing through private Facebook group