5PRING Accelerator- Green Innovation Challenge
The 5PRING Accelerator based out of Birmingham will allow start-ups to develop innovative 5G solution, utilising the private 5G test-bed and expertise provided throughout the programme.
5PRING Accelerator has launched its Green Innovation Challenge and is inviting cutting edge technology start-ups that are working on carbon emission reduction to apply.
The 5PRING Accelerator based out of Birmingham will allow start-ups to develop innovative 5G solution, utilising the private 5G test-bed and expertise provided throughout the programme. The accelerator is looking to bring in companies that can tackle the following green innovation challenge areas:
- Natural Capital -This challenge looks at solutions that address how different groups of people use and access green space across the UK.
- Transport – This challenge looks at these solutions and encourage businesses to deliver more sustainable modes of transport and make a significant impact to reducing carbon emissions.
- Energy – This challenge will look at solutions that support and accelerate the move to low carbon power systems, as well as those that support the implementation of local energy systems.
- Built Environment – This challenge looks at solutions for providing greater energy efficiency in existing and new builds
- Circular Economy -The challenge looks at the issue of reducing waste and pollution through enabling and encouraging businesses to reuse and repurpose products and materials.
- Behavioural Change – This challenge looks at solutions that make it easy to alter behaviours to be more environmentally conscious.
- Water – This challenge looks at solutions that help businesses use less water.