Published: December 9th, 2021
Businesses across the Marches are being urged to save the date of a special event to help them grow their overseas trade.
The Department for International Trade is staging a special roadshow in Birmingham on February 3 which it says will help any business in Herefordshire, Shropshire and Telford & Wrekin grow their export market.
A spokesman said the event – at the Park Regis Hotel from 10am-3pm – would have something for everyone.
“Whether you are a seasoned exporter or looking to export for the very first time this event has you covered. You will be able to build your own day by selecting from a wide a range of interactive talks, panel discussions, workshops and seminars best suited to your business.”
A plenary session will include seminars focused on Free Trade Agreements and the opportunities for your business and identifying opportunities in established and growing markets.
The spokesman said the event would also feature a range of ‘drop-in’ sessions including:
- A panel discussion hosted by successful exporting service businesses from the Midlands
- Informal meetings with DIT and wider business support bodies for the service sector
- International eCommerce workshop – focused session covering building brand awareness, website internationalisation, finding new clients
- International social media strategies for market entry workshop – focused session addressing the various routes to market for companies operating in the service sectors.
- The importance of GDPR & data security
More details of how to register will be announced in the new year along with further details of talks, sessions and events during the day.