Give your views on the Industrial Strategy plans
The Hub News Team | 26.1.17
A green paper sets out the plan to improve living standards and economic growth by increasing productivity and driving growth across the whole country. It details ten strategic pillars to underpin a new government approach and is asking for your views.
- Investing in science, research and innovation
- Developing skills
- Upgrading infrastructure
- Supporting business to start and grow
- Improving government procurement
- Encouraging trade and inward investment
- Delivering affordable energy and clean growth
- Cultivating world-leading sectors
- Driving growth across the whole country
- Creating the right institutions to bring together sectors and places
For more information and to respond to the consultation, visit the industrial strategy consultation website.