Free EU exit preparation for Herefordshire businesses
The Hub News Team | 26.2.20
Herefordshire Council, in association with the Marches Growth Hub, Strong and Herd LLP (a widely respected consultancy in all areas of international trade) and the Herefordshire and Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce are offering free half-day training sessions to help you understand how your business could be affected during the EU transition period and after the UK leaves the EU.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- What does leaving the EU mean for international trade?
- Trading in the European Union - how it happens now.
- What changes after EU exit?
- Preparing for EU exit.
- Exporting and importing products.
- Exporting and importing services.
- Your supply chain.
- Product standards.
- Working and travelling in the EU.
- Employing EU citizens
The course dates are as follows:
In addition to getting information on the above subject areas, if you need answers to any of the five questions below, then you will certainly benefit from attending one of these free training sessions.
- Tariffs and duty payments - have you checked the situation with tariffs and duty payments after leaving the EU?
- Customers and suppliers - have you checked your current suppliers/customers are EU exit ready?
- Doing business in the EU - do you travel, exhibit or supply services in the EU?
- Employee settlement status - have your EU employees made applications to gain "settlement" status?
- Opportunities outside the EU - are you exploring opportunities in markets outside of the EU?
All courses will be held at the Hereford Business Solutions Centre, Skylon Court, Coldnose Road, Hereford, Herefordshire HR2 6JS.