Published: August 21st, 2020
Companies across the Marches are being given new support to help them break in to overseas markets.
The Marches Growth Hub and Department for International Trade (DIT) has teamed up to offer a programme of help for new and inexperienced exporters who are exploring international growth opportunities.
Under the Enhanced Export Growth Project – an ERDF-funded project delivered across the West Midlands – businesses can now get specialist support via a new team of dedicated International Trade Specialists.
This free service offers you the unique opportunity to access a wide range of advice clinics, events and practical workshops to give you the knowledge and skills needed to become successful at exporting.
Marches businesses can now book a one-to-one advice session with an international trade specialist on September 15 to discuss how to take your business global.
Advisers can help with:
- Initial triage, helping you to identify the needs of your business
- Mapping the fundamental stages of internationalisation and steps needed to progress your export journey
- Guidance and support covering importing goods
- Access to the latest news surrounding the Transition and COVID-19
- Managing finance when trading international
- Support on shipping goods and dealing with customs control