More free one-to-one export advice is available to Marches businesses at a series of clinics being held in October.
The clinics, staged through the Enhanced Export Growth Project in partnership with the Department for International Trade and Marches Growth Hub, follow on from a similar series of events on September 15.
The October 22 clinics will cover:
- Initial triage helping you to identify the needs of your business
- Mapping the fundamental stages of internationalisation and steps needed to progress your export journey
- Guidance and support covering importing goods
- Access to the latest news surrounding the Transition and COVID-19
- Managing finance when trading internationally
- Support on shipping goods and dealing with customs control
There are four slots available specifically for Marches businesses starting from 2pm.
John Wigley, from the project, said: "The support is tailored to ensure you have access to the most relevant advice and support based on a range of factors covering export experience, support needs and appetite for growth.
"Every company’s experience of exporting is different. But the good news is that – whatever your size – the rewards from selling your products and services overseas can be huge."