Published: June 15th, 2016
- Are SMEs better able to succeed and grow if they have a valid patent?
- How do SMEs recognise and value their patent?
- Do businesses use intellectual property rights to support their innovation? And if so, how?
- Do trade marks affect the number of registered designs in the UK and does this have any impact on innovation?
- Does the longer protection of unregistered design rights in the UK result in fewer registered designs and what is the impact of this on the level of design activity in the UK economy and in particular innovation? How do registered and unregistered rights impact innovation?
But we need your help in getting the questions right. What questions are missing and what are the most important? Please give us your feedback
If you are interested in seeing the full list of questions or would like any further information, please contact [email protected]
David Humphries is Head of Research Development and Strategy for the Economics, Research and Evidence team at the IPO.