Published: July 19th, 2019
In a county rich in local produce there are hundreds of hidden gems among the quality food producers, restaurants and caterers in Herefordshire.
But now there’s the chance to show off the best of Herefordshire beef or the tastiest tipple with the 2019 Hereford Times Food and Drink Awards.
The awards will serve up the very best the region has to offer and it’s a brilliant opportunity to get your product or business into the spotlight.
Following the success of last year’s inaugural awards, the categories this year are:
- Best Cider Producer
- Best Restaurant or Dining Pub
- Best Brewer
- Best Dairy Producer
- Best CafÃ© or Tearoom
- Best Butcher
- Community Pub of the Year
- Best Independent Food and Drink Retailer
- Best Drinks Product (non cider/ale/beer)
- Best Farm Shop
- Best Food Producer (non dairy)
- Food & Drink Business of the Year
If you want to get your foodie business the recognition it deserves, enter the awards now.
The closing date is September 11.