A series of expert webinars to guide businesses through making their workplace Covid-secure is being staged by the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.
The events – starting on May 27 and running until June 2 – will look at all aspects of making your business safe for staff and customers to return to work.
The free webinars will cover a range of workplace settings which are allowed to be open and will build up a comprehensive picture of best practice for businesses returning to work in the wake of the virus.
Settings to be covered include:
• Factories, plants and warehouses on May 27
• Restaurants offering takeaway or delivery, also on May 27
• Shops and branches, May 28
• Vehicles, also on May 28
• Construction and other outdoor work, June 1
• Labs and research facilities, June 1
• Offices and contact centres, June 2
• Other people’s homes, June 2
A BEIS spokesman said: “The webinars cover a range of types of workplace settings that are allowed to be open. Many businesses operate more than one type of workplace, such as an office, factory and fleet of vehicles. You may need to use more than one of the guides/webinars as you think through what you need to do to keep people safe.”
For more details and to sign up visit https://bit.ly/BEISWebinars