World Day for Safety and Health at Work – Shropshire Chamber of Commerce
This presentation, being delivered on World Day for Safety and Health at Work 2021 (28th April) is aimed at giving you information and background on what H&S is all about, how it affects us all and how we can all do our bit. Covering;
- What is Health & Safety and what does it mean to me?
- Who is responsible and what is expected of us?
- How do we best manage the balance between the systems and the behavioural safety aspects Plan, Do, Check, Act!
- What happens when things go wrong? Let’s talk accidents and ill-health.
- The benefits to well managed H&S in the workplace!
Health and Safety should not be scary or complicated we hope today offers you reassurance and guidance.
For more information and to register, please click here.
Contact us about World Day for Safety and Health at Work – Shropshire Chamber of Commerce
Or email us direct