WEBINAR Your people in a time of crisis
Employers across the UK are having to make wrenching decisions. For some it may be re-gearing their workforce to work from home and adjusting systems to retain productivity. Others may face laying off staff on unpaid leave or even making some redundant. And of course, as orders dry up, some companies face collapse.
Throughout all this painful disruption runs the thread of humanity.
How do employers manage the physical, emotional and financial dislocation that the CoronaVirus is creating in their workforce? This webinar from The Manufacturer seeks to offer guidance and solutions, and answer the following key questions:
- How to manage and support your remote workforce?
- What is the right level of transparency for your organisation?
- How to establish new team norms around behaviours and practises?
- What are the building blocks of a ‘high-trust environment’?
- How best to structure ongoing performance conversations?
- What are the best ways to maintain alignment between expectations and responsibilities?
For more information and to register, click here.