WEBINAR Winning business with the Public Sector
The Marches Growth Hub Telford has engaged with Sharon Croome director of ‘Defence Contracts Experts Ltd’ to deliver this fully facilitated, interactive online course.
The session will provide delegates with the essential elements of public sector procurement, increasing your knowledge about what the role of the public sector is, the procedures and regulations they have to follow, and how and where to find opportunities.It is ideally suited for a small business owner who wants to find out how to win business with the public sector
What key points will the training cover?
• EU and UK Procurement Regulations – what are they and why do they exist
• Market Engagement – EOI, PQQ, D-PQQ, SQ
• Tender and Tender Assessment
• Contract Award and Debrief
We will walk through the entire process from start to finish, helping you understand why the process takes so long, why it seems so complicated and where you can find opportunities.
At the end of the course you will:
• Have a clear understanding of the entire process
• Know where to find opportunities and how to register as a supplier
• Understand the language the public sector uses
• Understand the types of adverts, procedures and the resultant contracts
• Know how the public sector assesses your bid and awards the contract
For more information and to register, please click here.
Contact us about WEBINAR Winning business with the Public Sector
Or email us direct