WEBINAR VAT: Working with Amazon’s fulfilment centres across Europe
Join this webinar to understand the new processes involved in moving goods to Amazon’s fulfilment centres…
Hosted by Alex Wyatt from SimplyVAT.com, she will answer these essential questions in this webinar:
• Incoterms DDP and what does this entail?
• What are your VAT obligations in the EU and how do you get registered?
• Do you need an EU EORI number?
• Goods from the UK to the EU – have you got a customs broker in place and what is necessary to clear customs?
• What are the VAT obligations when shipping goods directly from a third country which is not the UK, into Amazon’s EU FBA warehouses?
• Country of Origin – do you know the county of origin of your goods?
You’ll also meet our local Customs and Logistics Adviser Beverley Price who will be able to support your business with any queries going forward. They’ll also be a Q&A session so you can ask Alex and Beverley any questions you have in terms of VAT and Amazon.
For more information and to register, please click here.
Contact us about WEBINAR VAT: Working with Amazon’s fulfilment centres across Europe
Or email us direct