WEBINAR Professionalism on Screen in our New Virtual Working Environment – SME COVID-19 Series
Since COVID-19, everything we knew about professional interaction has changed. We have moved from face-to-face communications in meeting rooms to using a wide variety of online tools to exchange with clients and other professionals.
Why should you join this webinar?
When doing business online, a very important factor to consider is the immediate impression you are portraying on screen. As a working professional, you have been accustomed to setting high standards when meeting face-to-face in the office or at a networking event. Now that meetings have moved online, a professional attitude needs to transcribe into the virtual working world. This webinar outlines the fundamental screen techniques to help you appear more professional and engage with greater confidence in front of your clients.
What will you learn?
- Techniques to help you better engage with your clients on the other side of the screen
- Fundamental, effective techniques to help build your confidence in ‘public speaking’ when communicating with your clients over platforms such as Zoom, Teams, WebEx
- Tips to build your audience’s confidence in you as a speaker
- Instant takeaways that you can put into practice immediately
- Tips of what to do and not to do to create the best first impressions
- And much more