WEBINAR Online Cyber Quarter Workshop
The Cyber Quarter supported by the University of Wolverhampton and the Hereford Centre for Cyber and Security are proud to be delivering a newly developed suite of Online ERDF funded workshops for Herefordshire businesses.
These workshops are designed to better enable local businesses to address and prepare for the challenges of operating competitively in an ever increasing world of technological challenges So whilst we are all unable to conduct business in any normal setting why not take advantage of these workshops delivered online enabling you to ensure your business is built and ready for the recovery.
On the completion of these half day workshops delivered over a period of 4 weeks
A business will be better informed of :
- Managing a potential cyber incident and the mechanisms required to respond effectively
- Build a resilient cyber strategy for your business
- Understand the evolving potential threats to business continuity
- Understand a business’s legal obligations for protection of information and communication internally and externally
- Comprehend the potential weakest links within an organisation and build an increasing understanding of how businesses need to operate in this ever changing sector.
The Cyber Quarter will through University Academics and invited experts work with you in coordinated small cohorts in order for you to move your business to the next stage.
WORKSHOP 1: 12th May 2020 08:45 – 13:30
Using the Innovation Canvas (InnovateUK/KTN) to prioritise the cyber security and technology needs for your business.
WORKSHOP 2: 19th May 2020 08:45 – 13.30
- SECURITY & RISK MANAGEMENT
- INFORMATION GOVERNANCE and GDPR COMPLIANCE
WORKSHOP 3: 9th June 2020 08:45 – 13.30
- SOCIAL ENGINEERING and IDENTITY MANAGEMENT
- INCIDENT RESPONSE PLANNING & HANDLING,
WORKSHOP 4: 23rd June 2020 08:45 – 13.30
For more information and to register, please click here.