WEBINAR International Marketing Essentials in Times of Change – SME COVID-19 Series
Is your business easy to find and do business with when people from different countries and cultures are searching online for your products or services?
Creating an export marketing strategy during these unprecedented times is a vital tool for any business looking to increase international sales. Tailored and sensitive communication for overseas clients and consumers is paramount as businesses continue to face multiple hurdles due to the sensitivities surrounding COVID-19.
Why should you join this webinar?
Ensuring you have a productive marketing strategy to be attractive to international customers is vital to your business. This webinar will help you understand the key components of an international marketing plan to build resilience, increase sales and grow internationally. We will focus on how successful exporters communicate to help you get your international marketing in great shape to survive and thrive in these extraordinary times.
This webinar will help businesses understand the importance of a strategic marketing plan and how to begin developing their own tailored strategy. Our expert speakers will highlight how to deliver great results by reaching out to the right international target audience, designing a high performing website strategy, creating world class content and embracing local languages and cultural preferences. You will truly understand what makes the difference in great international marketing communications and forge ahead of your competitors in global markets.
What will you learn?
- The international marketing essentials to help grow your business
- How to clarify your target customers’ needs and preferences to deliver quality results
- Design tips for high performing international websites and creating trustworthy content
- How to communicate sensitively with clients and remain proactive and productive
- Retain, support and grow your existing clients and attract new international customers
- Support existing customers and establish a great basis for attracting new clients
- Deliver great results when the restrictions are lifted
- And much more
Contact us about WEBINAR International Marketing Essentials in Times of Change – SME COVID-19 Series
Or email us direct