WEBINAR How To Target Overseas Customers With An International Social Media Strategy – Part 2
Join the Department for International Trade North East and SocialB for an interactive virtual workshop, designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills to implement a successful international social media strategy for your business.
The session has been produced for businesses who are exploring international trade and are looking to enhance their approach to drive international growth more strategically.
In this workshop we will look at:
Building Your Social Media Strategy
- Using Google Analytics to understand where your international target audience comes from
- Understanding the value of Google Search Console
- Hands on Exercise – where does your international audience come from and what are they most interested in?
- Using audience insights to inform your strategies on different social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
- Creating goals, milestones and measuring your success against these
- Hands on Exercise – what goals do you need to be tracking?
Measurement & Reporting
- Creating monthly reports that help make informed decisions
- Hands-on Exercise – map out your monthly report
By the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Set SMART goals and objectives for their international social media activity
- Adapt and optimise their existing social media platforms for an international audience
- Locate and identify their international customers
- Use social media and market research tools to interpret customers wants and needs
- Illustrate a deeper understanding of their target audience in generating social media content ideas
- Interpret metrics and data from analytics tools to measure the impact of their social media activity
- Create reports to inform future business decisions and strategies
For more information and to register, please click here.