WEBINAR: Create an International Marketing Strategy
The Export Academy in partnership with the regional Growth Hubs within the West Midlands have launched free virtual workshops to help you build a successful international trade strategy…
There are a wide range of considerations that need to be explored and addressed to ensure your marketing strategy is tailored to the global markets you are targeting. Areas that will be covered include:
- Website internationalisation
- SEO & Content Marketing
- International Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Data and Analytical Tools
- This is a highly interactive masterclass which is tailored to your specific needs (a pre-masterclass questionnaire will be issued to help us build a better understanding of your business, current export experience and key factors such as product/service info, current and future target markets etc.)
- You will leave with a clear understanding of how to develop an effective international digital marketing strategy
- Access to post-masterclass 1:1 support from our Digital Marketing Specialists and masterclass trainer
Due to the tailored and interactive format of this session, places are limited to a maximum of 15 delegates, 1 representative per company only.
This workshop is delivered in partnership with the Enhanced Export Growth Project which is an ERDF funded project and is available to businesses working with a DIT Export Academy Adviser and is subject to SME eligibility criteria. If you do not already have an allocated adviser you will be contacted in advance to confirm your eligibility and you will be asked to complete an SME Declaration Form.
Successful organisations will be required to complete a pre-masterclass questionnaire. It is essential this information is submitted as it will form the basis of the content which will be delivered during the session….
Registering your interest:
Each link below will connect you to a booking page where you can find out more and register your interest to join…
- 11th March – 09:30 – 13:00
- 26th March – 09:30 – 13:00
- 15th April – 09:30 – 13:00
- 29th April – 09:30 – 13:00
For more information and to register, please click here.