WEBINAR COVID-19 and Transfer Pricing
The current global pandemic has disrupted global supply chains, plummeted stock markets, increased cost of financing and has forced businesses to reduce workforce. Governments have had to act in an unprecedented manner to address the challenges to public health. All of these developments have put immense pressure on multinationals and their respective transfer pricing policies. The Global Tax and Transfer Pricing team at DLA Piper would like to invite you to a webinar to discuss:
- Transfer pricing challenges faced by multinationals
- How challenges can be mitigated in the present and future
- What opportunities are available and how they can be explored
- Can legal concepts and principles provide some guidance?
- Specific country considerations from China, Germany, Italy and UK
- Key takeaways and action items
Who is this session of interest to?
Tax, legal and in-house treasury personnel engaged in developing tax and transfer pricing strategy, management and controversy.
Attendees will get an overview on the current state of affairs at multinationals and the pressure points which need to be addressed. We will discuss some techniques that can lower the financial impact on the business. We will also discuss future strategies and processes to be put in place to avoid creating transfer pricing risks. DLA Piper will discuss the issues and opportunities holistically with our multi-disciplinary global team of former government and policy advisors, economists and tax lawyers.
For more information and to register, please click here.