The Business Growth Workshop – Live event (16th February)
Regardless of where you are at right now, whether you are coping with a surge in demand or the opposite – trying to make sense of the number of opportunities available to you – or questioning the long-term viability of your current model, the Business Growth Roadmap Workshop and Toolkit will benefit business owners by plotting an easy-to-understand roadmap including:
• Being clear about your direction of travel – You may currently find yourself at a strategic crossroads, so understanding your direction and where your business is heading is critical. We will be focusing on gaining clarity around your personal shareholder aspirations, the underpinning values and beliefs that drive your business/brand identity, and how this translates into building value in your business.
• Planning the route – As with any journey, it makes sense to plan the most efficient route to take. The workshop will guide you through future-proofing your business, unlocking the market opportunities that give you the returns you need to sustain and grow, before simplifying these into a clear strategic focus.
• Driving Results – Planning is the easy bit: the key is to engage your team and build a leadership team around you that shares your values and vision for the future. Your team must be capable of making things happen without you being the only one in the driving seat.
Key features include:
• A FREE fully interactive event
• A FREE planning workbook to capture & record key learnings
• A FREE sales activity planning tool
• A FREE downloadable Business Planning /Project Management tool
• 30-day FREE access to the Business Doctors HR platform
• 30-day FREE access to Engagement Multiplier staff engagement platform
• A FREE private 1-hour follow up review session with Shane Stark
• Maximised interaction between delegates for common success
Places are limited so book yours now!
Based at Shropshire Chamber Offices, 5 Henry Close, Battlefield Enterprise Park, Shrewsbury, SY1 3TJ.
Contact us about The Business Growth Workshop – Live event (16th February)
Or email us direct