The Business Growth Workshop – in Person Event
A workshop for business owners to develop a business growth strategy, together with some simple steps to help implement it.
To cut through the plethora of webinars and vast array of information being generated at this time, Business Doctor Shane Stark has created a peer to peer business planning workshop, focusing on building a strategy for your business.
As this is an event with full engagement and peer group interaction learning, places are limited to 15 business owners.
Regardless of where you are at right now, whether you are coping with a surge in demand or the opposite – trying to make sense of the number of opportunities available to you – or questioning the long-term viability of your current model, the Business Roadmap Planning Workshop and Toolkit will benefit business owners by plotting an easy-to-understand roadmap that ensures you take 2022 by storm! Including:
- Being clear about your direction of travel – You may currently find yourself at a strategic crossroads, so understanding your direction and where your business is heading is critical. We will be focusing on gaining clarity around your personal shareholder aspirations, the underpinning values and beliefs that drive your business/brand identity and how this translates into building value in your business.
- Planning the route – As with any journey, it makes sense to plan the most efficient route to take. The workshop will guide you through future proofing your business, unlocking the market opportunities that give you the returns you need to sustain and grow, before simplifying these into a clear strategic focus.
- Driving Results – Planning is the easy bit: the key is to engage your team and build a leadership team around you that share your values and vision for the future. Your team must be capable of making things happen without you being the only one in the driving seat.
Key features include:
- A fully interactive event
- A 32 page planning workbook to capture & record key learnings
- A sales activity planning tool
- A downloadable Business Planning /Project Management tool
- A private 1-hour follow up review session with Business Doctor Shane Stark
- Maximised interaction between delegates for common success