Telford Mind Workplace Wellbeing: Understanding & Managing Anxiety
Telford Mind are working with Telford and Wrekin Council and Enterprise Telford, with the aim to support the bigger picture of mental health awareness and signposting support within the wider Telford and Wrekin business community.
Anxiety can affect anyone and at any time. This one hour introductory course will outline what anxiety is and how differently it can affect different people. It offers simple and memorable strategies for managing anxiety so you can feel more in control of spotting the signs and also the triggers.
This webinar is delivered by Telford Mind Workplace Wellbeing in partnership with Telford and Wrekin Council and Enterprise Telford. This workshop forms part of a wider programme of wellbeing support available to small medium enterprises (SME’s) within the Telford and Wrekin area. For more information please go to www.Telford-Mind.co.uk.
In this workshop you will learn:-
- What is anxiety?
- What causes anxiety?
- What are the signs and symptoms of anxiety?
- Potential long term effects
- Types of anxiety conditions
- Factors that may contribute to anxiety
- Coping strategies/techniques to manage anxiety
- How to support yourself and others
- Signposting/sources of support