Telford Mind Workplace Wellbeing: General Mental Health Awareness Session
Telford Mind are working with Telford and Wrekin Council and Enterprise Telford, with the aim to support the bigger picture of mental health awareness and signposting support within the wider Telford and Wrekin business community.
Telford Mind have over 30+ years experience in supporting local organisations and their employees and are passionate about improving wellbeing and bringing the topic of mental health into the workplace.
The challenges of the past year have had an impact on everybody’s sense of mental wellbeing, so it’s really important to be able to recognise when somebody is struggling, understand how to support them, and have open, honest conversations about mental health. For more information please go to www.Telford-Mind.co.uk
In this workshop you will learn:-
- Managing mental health at work
- Causes of work related mental health problems
- Workplace adjustments
- Managing mental health in the workplace
- Mind’s 3 pronged approach to managing mental health in the workplace
- Raising awareness
- Supporting someone who may have an existing mental health issue
- Wellness Action Plans Statistics