Sustaining Shropshire Launch Event
LAUNCH EVENT – new help for Shropshire’s agri-tech and food and drink sectors
Are you a small or medium sized business in Shropshire’s food and drink or agri-tech sectors which has big ideas for your future – but need a little help to get them off the ground?
Do you want to innovate, develop new technologies, products or services, and grow in a way which is environmentally sustainable?
Then the launch of Sustaining Shropshire at the Regional Food Academy at Harper Adams University on November 29 is an event you definitely do not want to miss.
What is Sustaining Shropshire?
Sustaining Shropshire is a fantastic new project to support food and drink and Agri-tech businesses in the Shropshire Council area.
It is being led by internationally-renowned Harper Adams in partnership with the neighbouring Agri-Epi centre, which works to help develop world-leading innovation and technology in the agri-tech sector.
The project partnership will provide an expert innovation support service which will deliver:
- Innovation Development Support – one-to-one support working directly with SMEs focusing on identified innovation requirements.
- Innovation Development Support – one-to-one support to identify low carbon emission technologies and environmental impact studies.
- Innovation opportunity awareness raising events and communications via knowledge exchange activities.
- Workshop delivery – delivered as a series of business support over 8 weeks.
- Networking events – free of charge introductory and ongoing knowledge exchange breakfast events
Sustaining Shropshire is aiming to support at least 100 SMEs by the end of March 2025, with at least 80 introducing a new process or product into their operations or improved or developed a new product.
Sustaining Shropshire will offer expert support to businesses across the Shropshire Council area to help them innovate, develop new technologies and grow in a way which is environmentally sustainable.
When and where is the launch event?
Sustaining Shropshire will be launched at the Regional Food Academy at Harper Adams University on November 29 from 4-7pm.
Harper Adams is based at Edgmond, just outside Newport and there is ample parking on site.
During the launch evening we will hear from our partner companies about the bespoke support they can provide, and from SMEs that were supported by the AGRI Project about the benefits they have seen.
Guests will also get the chance to meet with the people behind the project, tour the facilities, network with other attendees and enjoy refreshments.REGISTER
Contact us about Sustaining Shropshire Launch Event
Or email us direct